The Home Spa, like an Upscale Hotel
Air Baths or Whirlpools?
You can find hydromassage systems on the market commonly called "whirlpools" or (“Jacuzzi’s”) and “Air Bath” systems. Oceania has chosen to develop and perfect Air Bath technology because it is:
- more hygienic: Oceania “air channels” are exclusively equipped with humidity sensors and a backup drying cycle that negate any possibility of bacteria being formed; also, Oceania’s industry first “Drain Down” channel system empty’s the air channels of all water prior to the drying cycle!
- quieter: the “super silent” turbine is the quietest in the industry. If necessary, it can easily be remote mounted up to 12 feet from the bath, for example: in a closet, cabinet, attic or basement
- easier to clean: Easy Clean, flush to the surface, hot-air jets make cleaning simple and fast.
Oceania Air Baths, unique to the market, reproduces a soothing spa like universe at home.
The benefits for the body are numerous, including:
- skin cleansing
- muscle relaxation
- circulatory system stimulation
- metabolic stimulation
- soothing the nervous system
- removal of stress and tension
Oceania goes even further. Experience the Oceania Effect in its absolute uniqueness, system configurations with anywhere from 30 to 72 jets and proprietary technology.
All* models of Oceania baths can be equipped with the Air Bath option.
*Except Influence Freestanding Baths